- Syllabus review
- GitHub introduction
- Read The seven rules of a great git commit message
- Customize the index of your GitHub repo by adding some simple text, or
experimenting with basic HTML tags. Practice changing the file, committing it
with a message, and pushing the change to GitHub.
- Everyone should come to class on Week 2 with several additional commits logged.
- Read Typophoto and The Crystal Goblet
- Discussion question
- Typeset your poem (HTML only OK) and upload it to your github account using the above nomenclature.
- Brainstorm a few ideas for a system for how your poem will change with each iteration and start programming it. Do as much as you can. The more you have the more time we’ll have to discuss it before the final (due on Friday).