Exporting a PDF (Digital)
Friday, 2/10 – Studio
- Use InDesign for presentation decks.
- Create a new file, select “Web” from intent, and use a comfortable aspect ratio (16:9 or 16:10) for the dimensions. I like to use 1440 × 900.
- Hit OK.
- Create your file. For presentation decks, I’m expecting one page with a title and description of your concept, one to three pages with references and inspiration, and one or two pages with initial sketches or execution ideas.
- To export, press command E and save as “Adobe PDF (Interactive).”
- To check the size of your PDF, find it in your finder and view your folder in list view. The size should show up in one of the panels.
- All PDFs being uploaded to GitHub should be less than 6 mb.