- Critique with guest: Matthew Boblet and professors Nika Simovich and Dylan Fisher.
- Students will present the Love Letter Project first, class will discuss, and then present a previous project and the class will discuss again.
- Order: Vitoria, Nafisa, Gaurika, Moon, Jissaura, Kyle, Ana, Gyrui, Carol, Liz.
- Re-design your class homepage using the skills you’ve developed in the class so far (have it online)
- Complete the group exercise if you didn’t finish in class
- I will post comments on your GitHub commits of the in-class exercise, your Love Letter projects, and other code you’ve committed lately. Please respond to these comments where appropriate, and implement the changes I recommend.
- Gaurika presents the next Weekly Interest
- Liz, Gyuri, and Vitoria present their projects
- How do you present interactive work?
- Quicktime video example, Framer is a good tool for prototyping, you can also export these assets if your website never got produced.
- Class exercise.
- Step 1: Partner up
- Step 2: Archive one of your partner’s class projects on a simple HTML page
- Students present their class homepage and their partner’s archive
- Introduce Dream Vacation